We are looking for
Manchester Living has been in business since 2009. In that time, we have made a name for ourselves providing compassionate services for seniors, persons with degenerative diseases, and individuals undergoing post-operative care. Within the Manchester Living family there are two independent operations. They include Cambridge Caregivers which offers Personal Assistant Services (Private in-home care) and Manchester Care Homes which operates four boutique, eight-resident Assisted Living properties. Manchester Living is owned and operated out of Dallas, Texas with recent expansions into Fort Worth, San Antonio, and plans to grow beyond.
The General Manager plays a critical role in supporting the success of Cambridge Caregivers. They must work closely with other members of Corporate Senior Leadership, Operations/ Administrative Teams, and HR to ensure seamless operations across the organization. Leaders must lead by example so this individual must be willing to do any of the jobs that they manage.
- Serve as official Alternate Administrator on Cambridge Caregivers HHSC License.
o Complete yearly CE in order to maintain active status as Alternate Administrator.
- Coordinate with the Controller on:
o Day-to-day financial transactions
o Customer management
o Payables management and cash movement
o Month-end close process and production of monthly financials
o Outside financial relationships with vendors, landlords, banking, etc.
o Initiation of AR collections
o Developing budgeting goals
- Coordinate with Marketing, Communications, and Director of Nursing on: o Messagingtoresidentfamilies
o Move-in preparation
- Coordinate with Operations and Communications on;
o Active knowledge of document storage relevant to state audit o Management and use of TULIP
o Oversite of Long-Term Care and Insurance reimbursements
Core Competencies and Qualifications
- Experience in one or more of the following: Office Administration, Bookkeeping, Operations, Home Health Administration, PAS Administration, Assisted Living Administration, Health Care Compliance, Long-Term Care Industry,
- 5 years + in a relevant field/s
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to manage others and see projects to their completion
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate risks, set budget goals, and operate within said budget
- Highly attentive to detail, organized, and efficient
- MS Office experience
- Knowledge of the Assisted Living, Caregiving industries – preferred
Must be located in the San Antonio area or willing and able to commute to our corporate office.
Manchester Care Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Manchester Care Homes are committed to providing high quality services to our residents and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Manchester Care Homes are based on resident care needs and an individual’s qualifications, without regard to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Manchester Care Homes does not place or assign care based on any of the aforementioned characteristics.