Client Care Coordinator
Manchester Living has been in business since 2009. In that time, we have made a name for ourselves providing compassionate services for seniors, persons with degenerative diseases, and individuals undergoing post-operative care. Within the Manchester Living family, there are two independent operations. They include Cambridge Caregivers, which offers Personal Assistant Services (Private in-home care), and Manchester Care Homes, which operates four boutique, eight-resident Assisted Living properties. Manchester Living is owned and operated out of Dallas, Texas with recent expansions into Fort Worth and plans to grow beyond. The Client Care Coordinator plays a critical role in supporting the success of Cambridge Caregivers. This person must work closely with Operations and Communications, Scheduling, Quality Assurance, and Directors of Communication and Marketing to ensure effective communication across the organization. The Client Care Coordinator has a direct impact on client satisfaction and business profitability.
- Follow up with clients missing data in their documents.
- Carry out follow-up visits as necessary and ensure continued engagement with long-term clients.
> Coordinate visits, care-plan updates, and non-medical assessments with Quality Assurance, Scheduling, and the Director of Nursing.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with staff on your assignments and facilitate closed-loop communication between staff, the client, and Scheduling including overtime and cancellation expectations.
- Engage with and get to know staff in order to assist Scheduling with positioning appropriate assets with your clients.
> Assist with and attend regular staff round tables.
- Represent the Agency at conferences, expos, and vendor fairs.
- Assist in follow-up from marketing events, communications, and campaigns.
- Coordinate with the HR and Finance departments to ensure accuracy of payroll and invoicing.
Core Competencies and Qualifications
- Experience in one or more of the following: Customer Service, Scheduling, Outside Sales
- 1 year + in a relevant field/s
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills and a solid reputation among peers, professionals, and customers.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Capable of thinking creatively and on the spot.
- Ability to maintain a calm and respectful demeanor with clients, employees, and corporate colleagues, even in stressful situations.
- Aptitude for performing a variety of functions, multi-tasking, and picking up ad hoc projects or new skill sets as directed.
- Capacity for self-management and follow through on growth targets.
- Demonstrate initiative, discretion, enthusiasm, and desire to promote the mission and values of the Agency.
- MS Office experience.
- CRM experience.
- Must be located in the Dallas area or willing and able to commute to our corporate office.
- Must also be willing and able to work from home on weekends and outside of regular business hours if/when needed.
Manchester Care Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Manchester Care Homes are committed to providing high quality services to our residents and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Manchester Care Homes are based on resident care needs and an individual’s qualifications, without regard to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Manchester Care Homes does not place or assign care based on any of the aforementioned characteristics.