Manchester Living has been in business since 2009. In that time, we have made a name for ourselves providing compassionate services for seniors, persons with degenerative diseases, and individuals undergoing post-operative care. Within the Manchester Living family there are two independent operations. They include Cambridge Caregivers which offers Personal Assistant Services (Private in-home care) and Manchester Care Homes which operates four boutique, eight-resident Assisted Living properties. Manchester Living is owned and operated out of Dallas, Texas with recent expansions into Fort Worth, and plans to grow beyond.
This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an established small business in rapid expansion. Help launch the company to a new market, grow your own team, and establish a culture. Enjoy the freedom to implement your own vision within the parameters of the Manchester Living corporate value system.
- Manage all aspects of office operations, including administrative support, scheduling, facilities management, and human resources.
- Oversee the HR function including recruitment, selection, orientation, training, performance management, and employee relations
- Onboard new employees including building out their personnel files, digital files, benefits enrollment, and scheduling
- Buildout a corporate support team through recruiting, hiring, and training of support staff to likely include, marketer(s), scheduler(s), and other staff to ensure compliance with HIPAA, employment law, and federal and state regulations about PAS/ Home Health Operations
- Take the PAS/Home Health Administrator certification course and remain up to date on administrative CE hours
- Develop and manage the annual budget for the office and HR functions, ensuring financial performance targets are met or exceeded
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including potential clients, employees, and community organizations
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing and outreach activities to promote the new location and increase visibility in the community
- Service the front desk or reception area and ensure the physical office space is well kept, organized, and that physical files are properly stored
Core Competencies and Qualifications
- Experience in one or more of the following: Office Management, Office Administration, Human Resources, Training, Development, Business Administration, PAS Compliance, Home Health Compliance, Scheduling, Operations, Facilities Management, Vendor Relations, Recruiting, Quality Assurance, Start-Up, Customer Service, Reception
- 2-3 years + in a relevant field(s)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, including recruitment and selection, performance management, employee relations, and employment law
- Experience with office management, including facilities management, vendor relationships, and scheduling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate risks and opportunities
- Possess a calm and welcoming demeanor
- Ability to perform a variety of functions, multi-task, plan, and see projects through to their completion independently
- MS Office
- Knowledge of the Home Health, Caregiving, and PAS industry – preferred but not required
- Experience with scheduling software – preferred but not required
Manchester Care Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Manchester Care Homes are committed to providing high quality services to our residents and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Manchester Care Homes are based on resident care needs and an individual’s qualifications, without regard to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Manchester Care Homes does not place or assign care based on any of the aforementioned characteristics.