We are looking for
About the Position
Manchester Living has been in business since 2009. In that time, we have made a name for ourselves providing compassionate services for seniors, persons with degenerative diseases, and individuals undergoing post-operative care. Within the Manchester Living family there are two independent operations. They include Cambridge Caregivers, which offers Home Health and Personal Assistant Services (Private in- home care) and Manchester Care Homes, which operates four boutique, eight-resident Assisted Living properties. Manchester Living is owned and operated out of Dallas, Texas with recent expansions into Fort Worth, San Antonio, and plans to grow beyond.
Manchester Care Homes is seeking dedicated Live-In Caregivers who actively demonstrate respect, compassion, and integrity toward seniors and others. A successful Live-In Caregiver is motivated, efficient, attentive, hospitality driven, works well under pressure and with a team, and possesses strong interpersonal and clinical skills. Leaders must lead by example, so this individual must be willing to do any of the jobs that they manage. Live-In Caregivers will be provided with a private space within one of the Manchester Care Homes where they will reside for part of the week while they are in- home.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Covid vaccinated.
- Able to work full time, holidays, and weekends.
- Possess basic cooking and housekeeping abilities.
- Satisfactory completion of Criminal Background Check, Employee Misconduct Registry Check, and Nurse Aid Registry Check (if applicable) per state regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Assisted Living or Memory Care
- Licensed CNA
- Med Pass or Med Tech experience
- Knowledge of Hoyer Lifts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Director of Nursing on resident care.
- Keep the Director of Nursing updated on any changes in the status of the residents emotional, physical, or psychological state.
- Undertake daily household tasks including perimeter checks, cleaning, laundry, and cooking.
- Undertake activities of daily living as advised by Director of Nursing, House Manager, and resident’s care plans including bathing, dressing, and grooming, ambulation, transfer, eating, toileting, continence care, and medication
- Engage with the residents on planned activities and informal interactions as dictated by residents needs and abilities.
- Assist the House Manager with administrative duties as needed.
- Have a basic understanding of pureed and mechanical soft diets.
- Always ensure the safety and well-being of all residents.
- Provided personalized, dignified, and compassionate care for all residents.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing and House Manager.
- $250 per day
- Bi-weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Time Off
- Multiple Bonus Programs
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Gas Stipend
- Flexible Schedule
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education and Training Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Job Type & Schedule
- 12-hour shifts
- Alternating 4 days on, 3 days off – 3 days on, 4 days off
- Weekend availability
- Dallas, TX
Manchester Care Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Manchester Care Homes are committed to providing high quality services to our residents and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Manchester Care Homes are based on resident care needs and an individual’s qualifications, without regard to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Manchester Care Homes does not place or assign care based on any of the aforementioned characteristics