Manchester Living has been in business since 2009. In that time, we have made a name for ourselves providing compassionate services for seniors, persons with degenerative diseases, and individuals undergoing post-operative care. Within the Manchester Living family there are two independent operations. They include Cambridge Caregivers, which offers Personal Assistant Services (Private in-home care), and Manchester Care Homes, which operates four boutique, eight-resident Assisted Living properties. Manchester Living is owned and operated out of Dallas, Texas with recent expansions into Fort Worth, and plans to grow beyond.
The Community Liaison/Marketer plays a critical role in supporting the success of Cambridge Caregivers. This role is a hybrid of traditional business development with aspects like setting and meeting growth targets and more intimate client consulting paired with the need for deep industry knowledge and engagement. This person must work closely with Operations and Communications, Scheduling, Quality Assurance, and Directors of Communication and Marketing to ensure effective communication across the organization. The Community Liaison has a direct impact on client satisfaction and business profitability. Leaders must lead by example, so this individual must be willing to do any of the jobs that they manage.
- Cultivate relationships with potential partners and referral sources including social workers, case managers, discharge planners, concierge doctors, and specialists among others.
- Actively seek out networking opportunities both inside and outside the industry. Cambridge Caregivers encourages participation in boards, committees, clubs, and other social gatherings in order to raise the profile and reputation of the Agency.
- Consult with potential new clients. Inform those seeking care about appropriate options, our service offerings, company policies and practices.
- Guide clients through the Engagement Documents should they need assistance. Follow up with clients missing data in their documents.
- Conduct initial visits and client assessments upon engagement of Agency services.
- Carry out follow-up visits as necessary and ensure continued engagement with long-term clients.
- Coordinate visits, care-plan updates, and non-medical assessments with Quality Assurance, Scheduling, and the Director of Nursing.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with staff on your assignments and facilitate closed-loop communication between staff, the client, and Scheduling.
- Engage with and get to know staff in order to assist Scheduling with positioning appropriate assets with your clients.
o Assist with and attend regular staff round tables.
- Represent the Agency at conferences, expos, and vendor fairs.
- Utilize company CRM and other software to manage the client pipeline, track referral sources, prospective clients, and forecast.
- Assist in follow-up from marketing events, communications, and campaigns.
- Cooperate with the Director of Marketing to set realistic, data driven KPIs, client targets, and regular marketing budgets.
- Coordinate with the HR and Finance departments to ensure accuracy of payroll and invoicing.
- Communicate with HR and Scheduling to keep operational staff apprised of upcoming staffing needs.
Core Competencies and Qualifications
- Experience in one or more of the following: Marketing, Sales, B2C, Customer Service, Community Engagement, Communications, Healthcare Sales, Services Sales, Home Health Marketing, PAS Marketing, Case Management, Public Relations
- 1 year + in a relevant field/s
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and a solid reputation among peers, professionals, and customers.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Capable of thinking creatively and on the spot.
- Ability to maintain a calm and respectful demeanor with clients, employees, and corporate colleagues, even in stressful situations.
- Aptitude for performing a variety of functions, multi-tasking, and picking up ad hoc projects or new skill sets as directed.
- Capacity for self-management and follow through on growth targets.
- Demonstrate initiative, discretion, enthusiasm, and desire to promote the mission and values of the Agency.
- MS Office experience
- CRM experience
Manchester Care Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Manchester Care Homes are committed to providing high quality services to our residents and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Manchester Care Homes are based on resident care needs and an individual’s qualifications, without regard to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Manchester Care Homes does not place or assign care based on any of the aforementioned characteristics.