Core Competencies and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in financial reporting and month-end close (GAAP) preferably in healthcare or services industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Strong working knowledge of detailed financial analysis
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience in QBO
- High level of expertise in Excel
- Strong time management skills and ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Accurate and attentive to details.
- High level quantitative, problem-solving, and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for both team-based work and self-directing projects.
- Customer service mindset.
- Ability to identify and mitigate financial risks and opportunities.
Must be located in the Dallas area or willing and able to commute to our corporate office.
Manchester Care Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Manchester Care Homes are committed to providing high quality services to our residents and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Manchester Care Homes are based on resident care needs and an individual’s qualifications, without regard to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Manchester Care Homes does not place or assign care based on any of the aforementioned characteristics.